Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SITE, USER AGREES TO ABIDE BY AND ACCEPT ALL THE OBLIGATIONS AS SPECIFIED HEREUNDER.
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the access and use of the Website “www.rupeevest.com” (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) which is owned, developed and operated by RV Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), incorporated under the laws of India and registered under the Companies Act 1956.
1. Discretionary Powers
- The Company has the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice, by posting the revised terms and conditions which shall enter into force with immediate effect. The revised agreement will supersede all other previous written or oral terms and conditions as communicated to user.
- The Company has the right to change and modify the content and format of the website. The company also reserves the right to suspend the operation of the Site for repair or maintenance work in order to update or upgrade its content or functionality from time to time. The Company does not affirm that the site will be uninterrupted or accurate.
2. Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability
- Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.
- Please consider your specific investment requirements, risk tolerance, investment goal, time frame and the cost associated with the investment before choosing a mutual fund / fixed deposit, or designing a portfolio of mutual funds that suits your needs.
- RV Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. has gathered the data, information, statistics from sources believed to be highly reliable and true. All necessary precautions have been taken to avoid any error, lapse or insufficiency, however, no representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. The Company cannot be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in on, any information appearing herein.
3. User Obligation
- The user warrants that he / she is 18 years of age or above and fully competent to enter into, abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement. User must have the necessary authority to register / sign up for the services while representing a minor.
- The user agrees to use the site for personal and noncommercial purpose only.
- The user warrants that the amount invested by him / her / them is derived from legitimate sources and is not drawn to violate any act, regulation or law of the Indian Government or any Statutory Authority, including but not limited to the Income Tax Act, Anti-money Laundering Act, Anti-corruption law or any similar directives issued thereunder.
4. Trademark and Copyright Protection
- The site contains RupeeVest Logo which is the sole intellectual property of RV Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. and shall not be replicated or used without authorization.
- All the information published in this website is proprietary to either RV Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. or has been licensed by the owner to RV Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. for authorised publication and shall not be copied, sold, republished, reproduced or redistributed without authorization.
- User shall not attempt to change, obscure, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the software underlying the website or create any derivative product based on it.
- In the event of breach or infringement of copyright laws, the Company shall be compelled to adopt legal action against the offender.
5. User Approval and Declaration
- The user approves that he / she / they, has / have no objection and grants his / her / their consent that the Company may forward transaction data to the concerned AMCs / RTAs for the orders placed under purchase, withdrawal or transferring.
- The user approves that the company may contact the user by phone or by e-mail for reasons including, but not limited to his / her / their registration, supplement notifications or guidelines, servicing of user requests as and when required.
- The user approves that the company may procure and submit user KYC information and signature to the corresponding AMCs / RTAs to facilitate and authorize transactions or requests made in offline / online mode.
- The user agrees that any transaction made on a holiday will be processed on the next working day and the NAV will be applicable as per the guidelines stipulated by the fund.
- The user agrees that any or all information that may be provided by him / her / them to the company, including but not limited to contact information, address and tax‐related information or any other information required under existing or future KYC or other norms and laws, may be shared by the company with the AMCs / RTAs or their respective authorized service providers, auditors, legal and tax consultants in compliance with the existent legal provisions from time to time.
- The user agrees that it is the sole obligation of the AMCs to send guidelines and communications as stipulated by SEBI to the registered customers and the Company shall not be held liable for any default.
- The user acknowledges that the Company shall not be held liable for the availability or non-availability of content or services on third party sites linked from the website. The user agrees to access the hyperlinks to third party sites at his / her / their own risk and neither the website nor the company shall be held liable in the event of any loss or damage arising out of the use of third party sites.
6. Data Security
- The Company has undertaken sufficient measures to protect and keep the data provided by the users safe and secured, however no liability rests with the Company if the site is subjected to unauthorized or unlawful access by means of hacking or phishing.
- The Company holds no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by the user while accessing the site which has been maliciously corrupted by virus without the knowledge of the Company.
7. Jurisdiction and Governing Laws
- Any dispute, differences or litigation arising out of the terms and conditions stated herein shall exclusively be under the jurisdiction of Courts in Kolkata.
- The terms and conditions stated herein are in compliance with the Indian Law and thereupon shall be interpreted accordingly.