Fill the Details
Partner for Life!
RupeeVest.com is an online medium for financial advisors, distributors and brokers like you to connect with clients across geographical barriers, grow business , access cutting-edge technology and receive financial rewards like never before.
Products & Services
Corporate Fixed Deposits
Portfolio Management Services
Bonds, NFOs, IPOs
Yes, you heard it right! We payout the full commission received for Mutual Funds business. For other products, we pay out 80% of the brokerage.
Enjoy the double benefits of full commission payout (for MFs) and higher commission bracket which we enjoy as a national distributor.
RupeeVest platform is completely free to use. Zero setup fees. Zero annual charges.
There is no differential pricing, and all the partners whether big or small, has the same payout. Rather, full payout in case of Mutual Funds business.
Why Partner with RupeeVest?
- A one stop shop for various wealth management products
- Mutual Funds (Tie-up with 37 AMCs)
- Corporate Fixed Deposits (Tie-up with 8-10 Companies)
- Portfolio Management Services (Tie-up with top Companies)
- Bonds, NFOs & IPOs
- World class research tools with high user retention value
- In-depth review and MF rating methodology with historical track record
- Tailor made goal based and risk based investment portfolios at the click of a button
- Paperless account opening for KYC compliant individual investors
- One-time document submission for Non-KYC compliant investors or non-individuals
- If required, documents pick-up facility available free of cost for clients within India (by our courier partner FedEx)
- A user friendly web and mobile based portal with rich features
- No need to download or install any software or application
- Zero fees and charges for the investor
- Mobile Apps coming soon
Mutual Funds Features
- Multiple transactions through single cheque or fund transfer
- Multiple modes of payment (Cheque, Net Banking, RTGS / NEFT, Mandate)
- More than 70 banks enabled for online transactions
- Real time tracking of order status
- Sms / email verification and intimation to the investors
- Facility of Switch / SIP / SWP / STP available on the platform
- Option to add new SIP mandate and bank accounts online for the investors
- NRI transactions allowed
- Single consolidated view of all the investments
- Access to all family accounts from a single login
- In-depth portfolio analytics with holdings overlap, funds correlation, etc.
- Transaction and capital gain statements since inception
Technology & Security
- NSE NMF II transaction platform by NSE India ensures state of the art technology for transactions and security
- Supports latest technological advancements for blazing fast website navigation
- Graded A+ for security by major security organizations
- Easy and quick empanelment procedure
- Access to a state of the art browser based execution platform with rich features
- Ease of access with no infrastructure costs
- Reduction in risk and cost associated with handling physical paper
- Option of separate login access to investors
- Brokerage reconciliation and automatic generation of monthly commission bills
- Quarterly payment of brokerage generated
RupeeVest v/s Others
|Traditional Distributor||RupeeVest Partner|
|Lower earnings due to brokerage sharing or lower brokerage slab||Maximum earnings due to full mutual funds brokerage payout & higher brokerage slabs|
|Higher subscription or other costs for various value added services||No fees or charges for any services. Zero setup fees. Zero annual charges.|
|Limited product availability||Wide range of product choice|
|Biased for select products from distribution / advisory basket||Unbiased, research backed approach in various asset classes|
|Heavy dependence on physical interaction||User friendly online platform with very less dependence on physical interaction|
|Difficulties in obtaining reports and analytics||All reports and data analytics instantly available through the desktop and mobile|
|Faces challenges of customer retention and satisfaction||World class web & mobile based platform ensures customer satisfaction and retention|
How It Works
Simply fill in the online application form and upload the required documents and agreement.
Once the partner profile is approved, you can register new investors from your dashboard. Alternatively, your clients can give your Partner Referral Code while registering themselves.
You can start investing for your clients or the clients can start investing themselves through the client login. All OTP / verification alerts will go to the clients registered mobile and email address.
Brokerage amount (as applicable) generated by your clients will be credited to your registered bank account every quarter.
“It is rare to find a business partner who is selfless. If you are lucky it happens once in a lifetime.” - Michael Eisner
RupeeVest.com is an ideal platform for any-one to start mutual funds distribution business. All persons involved in selling of mutual fund schemes are required to obtain AMFI Registration Number (ARN) (more details here https://www.amfiindia.com/distributor-corner/become-mutual-fund-distributor).
Documents required to become a RupeeVest partner are:
- PAN CARD
- ARN CARD
- EUIN CARD
- GST Certificate (applicable for GST registered entities)
- Cancelled cheque
- Partner Agreement Copy (will be sent by us)
Yes, we will always pass back the full brokerage generated by your clients in mutual funds business. However, you will be entitled to 80% of the brokerage generated in other businesses like FDs, PMS, Bonds, etc.
RupeeVest partner dashboard will show you all the brokerage generated by your clients on a monthly basis. However, the brokerage payouts would be done quarterly. For e.g. You will receive your entitled brokerage from January to March by the end of April.
GST compliance is not mandatory. If you are GST compliant, then we will pay out the full brokerage amount, as applicable. However, if you are not GST compliant, then applicable GST amount will be deducted from your brokerage amount at the time of pay out.
At RupeeVest, you will share a Principal to Principal relationship. You will not be an employee, or agent on behalf of RupeeVest. You will function as an independent distributor and will have the ownership of your clients. You would function as a sub-broker and engage in promoting and distributing financial and other products through RupeeVest to your clientele.
Your relation with RupeeVest is continuous and non ending. Relationship can be terminated by you at any point of time. However, it is very rare that you may need to end your relationship. RupeeVest can terminate relationship based on any breach of agreement guidelines or for any other valid / legal reasons.