Mutual Funds Rating Methodology
Mutual Fund ratings provided in this website reflect extensive research in financial science using various data mining methods. The methodology is purely quantitative in nature and hence, our opinion does not have any impact on the final rating of funds.
The RupeeVest Mutual Fund Ratings has the following key characteristics:
- Ratings are assigned to funds which have atleast 3 years history.
- Funds with an AUM of less than ₹ 100 crores are excluded from the rating methodology.
- Only those categories are rated which have atleast 10 funds with more than ₹ 100 crores AUM.
- Closed ended funds are excluded from the rating methodology.
- The fund ratings are revised every quarter (half-yearly for ELSS funds).
- Each fund is rated only within its category as defined by RupeeVest. Our classification of categories reflect the actual portfolio holding, ensuring that funds are comparable within each category. Here, is a complete list of Mutual Fund Categories.